With proper care your jewelry will retain its beauty and character but keep in mind:
925 silver can stain - it is normal for gold-plated items to lose color if exposed to salty air and products containing sulfur, such as rubber bands and some papers, this process will be faster.
Avoid exposing gold-plated jewelry to household cleaning products, perfumes or water, which will more quickly cause the gold to discolor.
Jewelry storage is also important. Between use, we recommend that you put them in a suitably lined box or bag, like the one we offer. Do not leave it in damp places.
Clean AIM parts frequently with a clean, soft cloth.
Please don't forget that sometimes your skin's pH can intensify the color changes in gold-plated jewelry.
Silver and gold bath services are available. If you want to polish your jewelry, contact our customer service at email@example.com
All pieces are manufactured in Portugal, with 925 silver and 925 silver with gold plating.
AIM parts are certified by INCM - Imprensa Nacional - Casa da Moeda, SA The INCM that provides this guarantee by checking the legal touch (precious metal per thousand contained in an alloy) and the application of contrast with the responsibility mark, manufacturer or equivalent. Please check the Portuguese INCM's legal trademarks here:
- All articles are legally marked when applicable;
- All pieces are made in 925 silver, unless otherwise specified;
- The buyer may, in case of doubt regarding the authenticity of the marks, use the services of the Contrastaria for verification purposes;
- The website is managed by Goris - Indústria e Comércio de Ourivesaria Lda. With taxpayer number PT502314567, CAE 47910 - Retail trade by correspondence or via the Internet;
- At Banco de Portugal, you can access information on the daily prices of gold, silver, platinum and palladium: https://www.bportugal.pt/taxas-cambio?mlid=828 and here on the AORP